Wednesday, December 30, 2009

train station frustration

DSC_0048

A couple of days ago, we took a trip to Northpark Mall to go shopping. The first stop on the bus was Mockingbird Station, where we purchased a cute dress at American Apparel. Then we finally headed to the trains downstairs, but while purchasing the tickets, that same guy that asked us for money last time used the same excuse and asked for dollar. Wonder why he can't just be honest.

DSC_0057

DSC_0066

DSC_0073

I made some amazing purchases at Forever 21.

When some people go to American Apparel, of whom I suppose have never gone before, I noticed that they treat the store like its some sort of exhibit. "Oh, look at that!" "Oh my gosh, how can someone wear that?" "Legalize Gay?!"
I find it both funny and annoying.

DSC_0078

DSC_0088

DSC_0091

2 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love your hair!
X, fashionnerdic.

nathalie said...

i love your hair style