At the beginning of the week I was sick with Bronchitis.
I'm feeling way better now, I still have a small cough.
My birthday was much fun, by the way!
I met great people and did a bit of shopping.
And smoothies. There were smoothies.
Aya tagged me with this challenge, to list 6 random facts about me.
1. I Rather Count in French! - When teaching myself basic French (the Hello's, Goodbyes, etc.) online, I learned to count in French. Now it's a habit, and it's a bit confusing counting in English.
2. I can draw pretty well, I suppose. - I've been drawing since I was 4. When I was small I used to want to be a cartoonist.
3. I like Superjail! - It's probably one of the worst shows on television with it's gore and bad morals, but I don't miss it everytime it comes on!
4. I'm a Geek - Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, gargoyles and dragons, horses, I like them all.
5. I'm allergic to seafood - Catfish especially. Just the fumes of catfish frying in the air irritates me causing my throat to itch. If I eat the fish, my throat will swell and cut off my breathing!
6. I cried watching Alpha Dog. - Like a BABY.