Saturday, December 26, 2009

I hate my room.



I really hate my room. It's just a big room of nothing. It has no theme. There's a bunch of crap everywhere. I hate my room.

I enjoyed my Christmas yesterday. I unwrapped a new camera, a Pentax K-m. Finally, an SLR! It was great, but as I examined it, I noticed that it required regular batteries, not the rechargeable plug-up battery that most cameras these days come with. We had to send it back. Lithium batteries are expensive.
Today my mom and I went to Best Buy to get another camera and the Pentax was sent back to the post office. I proposed my Pentax goodbye and welcomed my new Nikon D3000. I love it.

the minature schnauzer

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on the SLR! And I'd like to say that you are beautiful!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Awesome! I want a Canon Rebel I'm excited!!