Monday, January 4, 2010

sweet dreams.

I've been having dreams of being unprepared for things. A couple of days ago I had a dream about being unprepared for a play. Last night I had a dream of being unprepared for a fashion show. In my dream, I was the coordinator, but the opening night of the fashion show, I had no clothes, I barely had any models--it was a nightmare.

This is Sunday's outfit, I wore it yesterday.







I don't know where I got the denim jacket. Its really old. Blouses from Macy's, Forever 21 skirt and shoes, and my trusty belt from the thrift.

Ugh man. School starts tomorrow. I don't want to go, I've enjoyed my break. Now I have to return to nagging students and teachers and my worst enemy, uniforms. I hate DISD.
Well, I have to get the last of what I need to do for school done.

Goodnight!

-Tiana

8 comments:

Sybil said...

saw those shoes in the f21 site and i found them so cute! how are they?? are they comfy? :)

A Gluten Freestyle said...

This outfit is perfect. Especially love the skirt.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

KRISTY said...

I saw your chictopia post and i was in love with your style at first sight!you have an amazing layering skill and it's proven in this look :)

www.monochromachic.com

Nika said...

stunning outfit, that bag is awesome

Chomy said...

u look great darling!

Dannie said...

cuuute
loooving zee jean jacket!

Mama Bee Simple said...

I LOVE your style its so neat and chick and just so nice. You suit it so well :)
Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Leslee said...

Aghh those shoes are the cutest. x)