Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shoulda Got a Seven





Forever21 leather jacket, sweater and skirt from thrift, Forever21 heels

I love these shoes, but they're a bit too big. Without the straps that wrap around the ankle, they're a bit complicated to walk in. I made a mistake by slapping on some lotion before wearing these heels, my feet were sliding like mad!

I've realised that clothes shouldn't be taken so seriously. I really want to begin experimenting with different shapes and textures and forms.

9 comments:

dotie said...

cute outfit!!
love your top and skirt..very classy :)

eclectic du jour

Nika said...

very classy. Love your hair

Julia mode said...

nice outfit so class !=)

xx

Nubiasnonsense said...

Very cute! I really like it a lot =)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I would have never guessed that jacket was from forever21! You look so effortlessly chic! xoxoxoxo

Vera said...

Wow you look absolutely fantastic! So statuesque and elegant!

a said...

I love pencil skirts! im not bold enough to wear one,but hopefully one dayi will be.Love the outfit as always:)

A Gluten Freestyle said...

That is such a tricky length of skirt to pull off... but you do it perfectly.
x

Heart Charlie said...

Wow...you look incredibly elegant and gorgeous!! Seriously stunning, that skirt is so flattering on you ;)